Saturday 4 February 2012

The Beginning




 The Start of something BIG, Little Fish Underwater Productions.

Combining my passion with my work seemed a logical conclusion so Little Fish Underwater Productions was created with the aim of producing underwater videos to showcase the best of what New Zealand's underwater world has to offer.

This started out as a passionate hobby but after a enthusiastic response from local dive operators I've decided to take the plunge, get out there and do it.

My background of having worked over 10 years in the Visual Effects Industry should enable me to produce high quality imagery that hopefully you'll want to see.

So come explore with me as I update the blog with trip reports updating my adventures with videos, observations and photos.

Thanks and hopefully you'll find something to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment